Saturday, July 16, 2011

Using mousse on my curly frizzy hair?

Okay so I got this Syoss Curl Control mousse for taming the frizziness of my curly hair. I will wash my hair tomorrow and use it and i have a few questions. I usually have to put cream in my hair so that it doesn't dry out and from what i've heard this mousse does make your hair a little dry so should I put cream before or after the mousse? Also, I sometimes blow dry my hair because it gets very curly and puffy if I let it air dry but I have never tried mousse so should I blow dry or air dry? Umm yea... I think thats it.. OH one more thing, does it make a different if I blow dry it upsidedown? it says on the website to blow dry upside down but I don't see why... ANDDD should I use a diffuser? I don't want extremely coiled curls and puffy hair... thats what happens when I air dry it :/ That's not how my hair even is a day after I wash it.. It's medium curled and quite puffy/frizzy. All help is appreciated :) Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment