Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How will this play out?

My daughters father was ordered to pay child support when she was 2. Four years passed by and we never received a card, child support, any contact from his family. . nada. I had his rights invol. termd which means he did not sign anything. He was served to show, yet did not show to the hearing for whatever reason. She has a new birth cert and ss card with my last name. I have decided to go after the child support he owes UP until his rights were terminated. This (as my attorney told me) is 4 years worth plus whatever interest has incurred. He supposedly has moved 5 times, abandoned other children aftert mine, mainly works at restaurants . . BUT I have his ss number.. . I filled out the proper paperwork with the attorney general for the back child support. How long will this take before he is served and how long before I see something and will I have to do anything else. . because they say they do everything . . yet before. . I never received any money for four years, so it seems I would be the one to do everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment