Thursday, July 21, 2011

Is he interested in me?

There's this guy who works at Starbucks, I had noticed him for awhile cause he's REALLLY cute when I would occasionally go for a frappucino. But I never said anything. One day, a several months ago, I had just ordered my regular frap. And he kept trying to talk to me until it started a conversation. He started with, how's the weather outside? ... is it warm...cold? And I was caught off guard. I was like uhhh.....it's alright. Not too bad, last year around this time it was still really cold. And he said, ah...that's cool. A couple seconds later he was like, Do you prefer a certain type of milk in your frappucino? And in my head I was thinking, NO ONE ever asks you that. Haha, and he kept asking me random questions until it started up a conversation. I ended up talking to him for 15-20 minutes because no one was waiting in line. I introduced myself, and he did too. That time from then on we would always talk when I'd come in to get starbucks occasionally. He'd always flirt with me and smile at me in a certain way. And trust me, there are TONS of girls who go in there probably just to get a glimpse at him, and he doesn't he pay attention to them. One time, he gave me a grande frappucino when I had asked him for the smallest size. And I said, you charged me for a tall and gave me a grande, and he said yeah, so? and he smiled at me. It's been months now, and I hadn't seen him in a couple weeks. I went in to giant because it was my sister's birthday and I was picking up somethings. I saw he was there, and I stopped by to say hey. I was like, heyy, remember me? Really sarcastically. And he said yeah hey really warmly like he was glad to see me. And I said, I'm just stopping to say hi, I'm here to pick up somethings for my sisters birthday. And he was like, is that why your dressed so nice? And truth be told, I was. But I didn't do it because I thought he was going to be there. I hadn't seen him in weeks. And then he said, is that why your hairs done like that? And I guess most of the times when I had come in my hair was straight cause I used to straighten it a lot. But I have curly wavy hair, and I had naturally blow dried my hair with a diffuser, so it was my normal hair. And I said haha, nahh I just blow dryed it. And he said ohhh. And we talked a little more and I finished up at giant. I went back the next day to pick up some charcoal for my mom because she was cooking on the grill. And he was there again. I really wanted to ask him for his number, but I didn't want to take the chance. So when I went to say hi, after we made small talk I said so since your going off to college, we should keep in touch? Even though I know he isn't leaving for a long time, I needed a way to get his number without asking him. And he said, why do you like to party with a goofy smile, but for some reason I thought he said, why, so I can hook you up with some frappucinos? And I said Noo! And he was like so you don't like to party. And I was like wait what? You asked me if I wanted to keep in touch with you so you could hook me up with some frappucino's and I said no! And he said hahah no I said do you like to party, but that too. He gave me his number and we talked a little bit more than I left. We ended up texting later for two hours! I just want to make sure what you guys think about it, I don't want to get caught up in something bad again.

No comments:

Post a Comment