Friday, July 15, 2011

Turtle Beach Ear Force PX21 Sound Problems?

I've got a turtle beach ear force px21 head set and the sound is completely messed up and distorted after having it for only 3 months. The microphone works fine though. I wasn't rough with it and I've never stepped on it by accident or anything else like that. My brother and I use it a lot so if that has anything to do with it for both the PS3 and the PC. When it comes to storing it I just set it beside the PS3 or PC with the wires kind of bunched up together since its a really long cable.. I'm getting it replaced because its still under warranty so I was wondering if the headset just messed up from general use, but 3 months of it working seems like a very crappy value for a $70 headset, or is the thing just cheaply made?

No comments:

Post a Comment