Sunday, July 17, 2011

Someone help with curly hair!!!?

I really love taylors hair from her first album cover, not so much now though... I have curly hair a few inches below my shoulders, and I would like to know how to make it look like hers. I have a diffuser, i tried drying my hair upside down, but it ends up sticking upwards because it goes quiet curly, it is like taylors though. My cousin told me this tip when hair is wet, tip your head upside down and rub your hair between your hands to join it all together and then scrunc. do you think this will work? Please help OR can i have some help with curly updos, i ALWAYS wear my hair in a messy bun, and i'm sick to the back of my teeth of it!!!! Thanks so much and P.S, don't leave nasty messages down below because, whats the point?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment