Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sick of my Hairstyle? Curly hair?

my hair is really curly and for the longest time i couldn't find the right product and had to keep my hair up in an elastic. I finally found a mousse that works for me but the only styles i can have are down with the mousse or up in an elastic. iv'e tried every product on the planet and none of them work for me. my hair is curly (not tight ringlets but not loose big curls, its somewhere in the middle) i can't blowdry or brush my hair dry cuz it turns to a big frizzy mess (even with a diffuser). i recently was able to straighten my hair but it takes a lot of time and effort. my hair is currently 2in past shoulder length. its also sort of flat on top and then it goes to curly. i need some suggestions on some hair styles/cuts that would work for me. any length or style is fine just something different! i have always wanted side bangs but the hair style doesnt have to include them. thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment