Friday, July 15, 2011

Should I stay working at a job for another year with a man I am infatuated with but is married?

I just graduated college and attended a conference to present my work with the man I have been working with for last two and a half years. I always thought he was attractive but he's married, so I knew to never try anything. We always had a sarcastic/joking relationship but during this conference we were excessively flirtatious, even some of our coworkers noticed, but nothing sexual incurred just more touching like sharing of armrests. I am leaving the country to travel but will return to this same position and will work there for another year before graduate school. The problem is I can't stop thinking of him and don't know if I should return to the job after my vacation but try to find another (though with this economy and my line of work it will be very very difficult)

No comments:

Post a Comment