Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I am looking for an old rare rpg computer game?

my memory is very foggy but here is the best description you start out the new game in a small town of course and the main character is ryu who has blue hair (and no it is not blue flame I have checked it out) and his best friend who has blonde hair I am sorry I do not remember his name. Ryu is a swordsman and the blonde hair dude is a magician. In the benniging you are headed to a castle I forget why but ether it is for a party of ryu wants to marry the girl inside(princess most likely) but before that you must slay a deamon in the cellar after you kill the deamon two (time travelers) one is a big tan guy who has a massive beer gut and the other a prince supossibly the big guys uses sand storm which kills you immeditaly. Oh an in this rpg there is no world map that i recall. After this you are back home and head north to a cave and fight a turtle to get a necklace then head south and run into a dragon which tells you defeat me and 7 other to gain some speacial thing. Oh and ALL BOSS BATTLES START WHEN YOU STEP ON A PENTAGRAM. Thanks guys for you help I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment